Website United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd April 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Procurement Analyst to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 01 year|
|Application Deadline||06th May 2022|
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Law or other related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Procurement Certification from an internationally recognized provider such as CIPS (level 3) is an asset;
- A minimum of one year of progressively responsible experience in procurement, contract management, contract administration, logistics and supply chain management, administration or a related area is required.
- Experience using multiple office software packages including web-based management systems and ERP systems, preferably Oracle is required;
- Experience in leading a team is an asset;
- Experience in general administration is desirable;
- Procurement experience within the UN system practices would be an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Working knowledge of another official UN language is an asset;
- Knowledge of Uganda and the Great Lakes region is an asset
- Duration of Initial Contract: One year
- Expected Duration of Assignment: One year
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Procurement Analyst Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106221
The Closing Date: 06th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.