Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Procurement Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme|
|Position||Procurement Associate ( Strategic Support )|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||24th May 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To provide coordination, administrative services and research to support the efficient and effective procurement services.
Position in Organization:
- Procurement Associate ( Strategic Support )
- Requisition ID: 163003
- Fixed Term: Africa
- Central & Eastern: Kenya, Nairobi
- Deadline: 24th May 2022
- A diploma in procurement and supply chain/CIPS, accounting and finance, statistics, or related functional areas.
- At least three years of professional experience in procurement operations or other related areas.
- Experience working in a multicultural and fast-paced environment is an added value.
How to Apply WFP Procurement Associate Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 24th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.