Website Plan International
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Program Coordinator/Sponsorship to be based in Awassa, Ethiopia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||13th May 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
Dimensions of the Role:
- Management of the SPAD budget at the program area level
- Responsible for project design, overseeing implementation and monitoring (where appropriate with the participation of sponsored children) in these relevant stages of project management while ensuring quality program delivery;
- Ensures integration as well as smooth teamwork within and across other programs (including sponsorship operation) at the program area level;
- Key components of the position are regional advocacy and networking, strategic thematic area planning, developing and strengthening partnerships, and mainstreaming of child focus local programming;
- Ensure versatile partnership based on mutual accountability through collaborative engagement for the achievement of results;
Position in Organization:
- Program Coordinator/Sponsorship
- Location: Awassa, Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Type of Role: Sponsership
- Reports to: Program Area Manager
- Grade: D1
- Closing Date: 13 May 2022
- Bachelor or MA degree in project management, development studies, rural development, Sociology, Economics.
- At least 3 years of relevant Experience.
How to Apply Plan International Program Coordinator/Sponsorship Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 13th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.