Website United Nations Office at Nairobi
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Property Management Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi|
|Position||Property Management Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||22|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||25th May 2022|
UNON Job Vacancy 2022
- Assist in conducting physical verification of property plant and equipment (equipment, assets, inventory and heritage assets), by electronic scanning of the barcode numbers, batch numbers and physical verification of specific attributes (serial no, location, user accountable, condition, etc.).
- Assist with data reconciliation of the physical verification exercise between various databases, ERP (Umoja) and tracking files like Microsoft excel spreadsheets.
- Liaise with clients and staff members to conduct physical verification of property away from offices using online measures such as dated photographs, filling of online forms and through video correspondence.
- Daily upload physical verification data in ERP (Umoja) and other legacy systems and databases used to monitor progress.
- Maintain accurate electronic and manual records of physical verification documentation for audit purposes, management and clients.
- Perform an impairment review exercise for all assets based on the physical verification outcome.
- Monitor movement of property out of the UN premises based on authorized gate passes; Receive and verify gate pass requests through the portal and ensure all attractive equipment is insured.
- Update equipment movement details in the ERP (Umoja) upon receipt of hand-over vouchers for movement of equipment between staff members and to different locations.
- Perform ad hoc queries on the ERP(Umoja) using BI (Business Intelligence) on a periodic basis and generate management reports or statistics as needed.
- Assist in preparation of periodic performance reports in line with the Global Asset Management Policy Service (GAMPS) quarterly performance requirements, review and ensure accuracy of data.
- Assist with drafting Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) and flow charts in the area of physical verification. Conduct periodic reviews of the SOPs to ensure efficient service delivery to clients and make corrections where necessary.
- Support other units within property management in the areas of receiving and inspection, property control, insurance, disposal and reporting as and when required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief of Unit.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT, G6
- Job Code Title: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: United Nations Office at Nairobi
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 26 April 2022 – 25 May 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Property and Asset Management-UNON-177031-R-Nairobi (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required. Supplementary technical training in inventory management, purchasing and supplies procedures is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in property management, logistics management, asset management, inventory control and management, supply chain management or related field is required.
- Experience in sourcing, cleaning and preparing data, selecting and developing visualizations/metrics that enable easy communication/interpretation by the users is required.
- Experience working with Data Base Management and data manipulation is required.
- Experience working in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (SAP/UMOJA), SAP Business Intelligence (BI), Power Bl and Structured Query Language (SQL) analysis tools is required.
- Experience in providing property management/logistics support services in an international organization is desirable.
How to Apply UNON Property Management Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177031
The Closing Date: 25th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit careers.un.org.