Website United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP )
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Public Advocacy Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme|
|Position||Public Advocacy Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||8th May 2022|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities: The consultant will perform the following specific tasks:
- Develop operational plan covering second half of 2022 based on mapping and calendar of communications and advocacy activities.
- Extend reach and scope of Nature Action communications by bringing onboard and engaging partners.
- In close coordination with account managers, develop launch and marketing plans for relevant flagship publications.
- Produce a quarterly data-rich summary of communication activities.
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: Public Advocacy Consultant – Nature Pillar Level B
- Department/Office: United Nations Environment Programme
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 27 April 2022 – 08 May 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-United Nations Environment Programme-179635-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, international relations, social sciences or other related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in public information, communication, programme management or related field is required.
How to Apply UNEP Public Advocacy Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179635
The Closing Date: 8th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.