Website VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB)
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd(VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable
Micro Finance Bank (MFB), that has a loan book of approximately TZS. 20 billion and more than 30,000 client base, more than5,000 of whom are small holder farmers.
VFT-MFB is seeking to employ a dynamic and committed Tanzanian young man or woman who has a passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below;
Work Reference No. 005/22
Position: Recovery Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- To ensure an efficient performance of the Recovery Unit and direct supervision of the recovery officers and other stakeholders in the recovery activities chain.
Main tasks (Not Exhaustive):
- Ensures efficient performance of the Recovery Unit
- Coordination of the Recovery Unit work with other units/departments or agents
- Coordinates Recovery Unit personnel plan
- Direct supervision of the recovery officers
- To exchange information with the Recovery Officers, Regional Managers, Business Center Managers and other stakeholders in the recovery activities chain.
- To take part on the recruitment of Recovery Interns and Debt Collectors
- To develop Recovery Plans in consultation with Chief Operations Officer
- To prepare reports to be submitted to the Chief Operations Officers and other Heads of department as the need may arise.
- Bachelor Degree in; Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and Economics
- A good background in legal knowledge and practice in recovery matters is an added advantage
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 5 years’ experience in credit management and loan recovery experience
- Experience of at least 5 years in working direct with Saving Groups, 2 of which must be at the Managerial/Supervisory position.
About our working environment & remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of Application:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should;
- Forward their application letter, attaching certified copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz
- Physically send their applications through the postal address below:
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited,
AICC Building, Serengeti Wing, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 1546,
All applications should be addressed to;
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546,
- The position should be the subject of the email application.
- The deadline for the application is on 4th May, 2022.
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.