Website Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 07 years|
|Application Deadline||22nd May 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall purpose of the role: The Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager will drive new business development in support of all countries in the East Africa and Great Lakes (EAGL) region (Burundi, Djibouti, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Sudan and Uganda,); creating, identifying and assessing new funding opportunities while promoting learning and innovation in the region. The role is expected to maintain a consistent standard of donor relationship and high-quality proposal development across variable country contexts; and will actively seek to support DRC in delivering quality and innovative interventions, multi-country funding opportunities and consortium partnerships.
- At least 7 years’ experience and success in engaging with bilateral and multilateral donors for an international agency;
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Law, Economics, or International Development or other relevant experience. An Advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience leading a PDQM, fundraising or business development department;
- Demonstrable experience working in business development in EAGL countries;
- Demonstrated ability to devise and implement resource mobilisation strategies;
- Proven ability to secure new business opportunities and partnerships;
- Experience working with technical teams to develop program proposals that are funded by institutional donors;
- Strong networking, representation, and negotiation skills;
- Superior computer skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably in French as well.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Regional Business Development and Partnerships Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit……….
The Closing Date: 22nd May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.