Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Household Survey Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Position||Regional Household Survey Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||4th May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
Scope Of Work:
Goal and Objective: Under the overall supervision of the UNICEF Regional MICS Coordinator, the MICS Regional Household Survey Consultant has the responsibility for supporting the preparation, implementation and completion of the MICS in selected countries in ESAR.By providing technical support to MICS surveys, this consultancy contributes to evidence generation on the situation of children and womenin the region.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Household Survey Consultant
- Job no: 549847
- Position type: Consultancy
- Location: Kenya
- Division/Equivalent: Nairobi Regn’l(ESARO)
- School/Unit: Regional Services Div (ESAR), Nairobi
- Department/Office: Reg Serv – Prog Section, Nairobi Regn’l
- Categories: Knowledge Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Deadline: 4th May 2022
- At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Demography, Statistics, Epidemiology, or other related technical field with significant measurement or analysis component is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the coordination and/or management of quantitative household surveys. (Prior MICS/DHS coordination experience mandatory);
- Expertise in statistical analyses (familiarity with data processing and data analysis software, SPSS mandatory);
- Experience in survey report writing;
How to Apply UNICEF Regional Household Survey Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/mob/cw/en-us/job/549847
The Closing Date: 4th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.