Website International Livestock Research Institute (ILRSI)
The ILRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Research Associate I to be based in Isiolo, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Livestock Research Institute|
|Position||Research Associate I Clinician|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||10th May 2022|
ILRI Job Vacancy 2022
- Identify patients as per the inclusion criteria, administer informed consent them, and enroll them into the study
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with the recruited study participants in accordance with the predetermined interview protocol and documentation standards
- Complete study questionnaire completely and accurately in electronic format as specified during the study specific training
- Review data to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Collect blood samples from eligible study participants
- Conduct rapid tests as stipulated in the study protocols
- Ensure proper documentation, packaging, and shipping of samples to the specified laboratory
- Manage field supplies
- Make bi-weekly calls to household heads to inquire about wellness status of the study participants
- Submit regular progress reports to the PI
- Other duties related to the study as may be assigned by the PI.
Position in Organization:
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE I – CLINICIAN
- Deadline:11 May 2022
- Isiolo, Kenya
- Animal and Human Health
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or Clinical Medicine.
- A minimum of one year experience Or Diploma in relevant field with three years relevant experience
- Registered with the relevant regulatory authority.
- Experience in zoonotic disease research.
How to Apply ILRI Research Associate I Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.ilri.org/jobs?jid=44298-research-associate-i-clinician
The Closing Date: 10th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.