Website Plan International
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of SBCC Coordinator for WASH & Nutrition under Healthy Village Project to be based in Addis Ababa , Ethiopia.
|Position||SBCC Coordinator for WASH & Nutrition under Healthy Village Project|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||24th April 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
- The project holder is responsible to manage the overall project strategic role, implementation role, external and internal communication including donor communication and communication among and with project consortium member.
- Responsible to Provide leadership and technical expertise to design, develop and monitor SBCC strategies for improved sanitation & Nutrition product and service in collaboration with the government offices and selected institutions, through a mentoring, learning by doing approach
- Lead, coach and supervise project staff to develop and implement SBCC strategies
- Support the development of innovative new approaches to SBCC, including use of Information and Communication Technology
- Support design and implementation of SBCC-specific capacity building activities to partners and front line health extension works
- Contribute to capacity building , formative researching and gap and lesson identification activities
Position in Organization:
- SBCC Coordinator for WASH & Nutrition under Healthy Village Project
- Date: 15-Apr-2022
- Location: Shebel-Berenta Woreda in East , Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Type of Role: WASH
- Reports to: Healthy Village Project Coordinator
- Grade: D1
- Closing Date:24 April 2022
- BSc/Master’s degree in communications, public health, behaviour change communications, social marketing, human development; secondarily in public health and nutrition, nursing sciences and/or related development studies; or equivalent combination of education and work experience in the context of SBCC or Related Field.
- A minimum of 10 years for BSc holders and 6 years for MSc holders of relevant communications, media, SBCC technical, demand creation, program/project leadership experience primarily in the context of an SBCC project or program focusing on WASH and Nutrition projects;
- Demonstrated experience and acceptability in working with government, NGOs, and donors. Experience.
- Proven leadership, mentoring, teamwork, partnering skills (facilitating dialogue and communications across diverse sectors, institutions, and geographic administrative levels)
- Preferably including experience with the use of mass media and social networks to influence and gain public support, the negotiation and formation of alliances across interest groups;
- Previous experience of managing and developing a multi-disciplinary team. Focus on WASH, Nutrition and Social Product Marketing.
How to Apply Plan International SBCC Coordinator for WASH & Nutrition under Healthy Village Project Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 24th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.