Website MTN Zambia
- Manages the Enterprise Sales department within the framework of the agreed business strategy and to meet operational targets for revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction;
- Contributes to, and executes Enterprise Sales Strategy to achieve business objectives;
- Leads the development of annual Enterprise Sales business plan including departmental goals, strategies and objectives that will deliver shareholder value. And develops a Customer Support Strategy based on MTN Group policy;
- Liaises with the CEO to obtain the MTN resources needed for the MTN Business Solutions department to operate effectively and meet performance targets;
- Manages the implementation of annual business plan to ensure that business objectives of delivering stakeholder value are achieved. Draws insights from business intelligence tools to position products and services for maximum competitive advantage;
- Prepares, monitors and controls annual departmental budget to ensure that expenditure is in line with the departmental business plan;
- Provides leadership with visibility, decision support and control required to understand and provide effective governance for Enterprise Sales operations;
- Leads the development, implementation and review of policies, processes and procedures for effective management of Enterprise Sales operations;
- Ensures effective on going cross functional engagement with other departments towards the achievement of the objectives of the department;
- Develops an Executive Relationship Management programme for MTN major corporate customers, assisting with thought leadership and consultative -based selling at board level in customer accounts;
- Maintains effective working relationships with national regulatory and competition authorities, ensuring full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competitive laws and regulations.
- First degree in Marketing/Sales, Business or related area of study
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Sales/Marketing
- Minimum of 7 years in large to medium sized industry of which 5 years of practical business/corporate sales and 3 years in senior management role
- Experience in medium to large subsidiary of multinational/telecom company
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
everywhere you go