Website Family Health International , FHI 360
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Technical Advisor Program to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Position||Senior Technical Advisor Program|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||BS/BA/BL in social mass communication|
|Experience Required||At least 2 years|
|Application Deadline||25 April 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Basic Function: Under the direction of the Director, Technical Assistance and Strategic Results Utilization, the Senior Advisor-Program, Finance and Systems Enhancement will provide technical, program, finance and system enhancement leadership in the design and execution of sound program and finance strategies and best-fit practices in this project. This includes strengthening the capacity of project staff including partners’ staff, the Government of Nigeria and healthcare workers and other key stakeholders to apply program, financial and systems enhancement approaches as a tool for improving efficiency and effectiveness in project implementation. These will include but not limited to providing technical assistance in the management support focusing on work plans, capacity building for management of sub-agreements, subcontracts, pipeline management, and strengthening financial and operations systems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance in management support to CO and SOs focusing on work plans, sub agreement amendments, periodic fund requests, review of monthly financial reports and sub recipients financial reports, and donor reporting
- Provide leadership in coordinating the development, implementation and evaluation of annual work plans and budgets for Country Office and State Offices.
- Support in providing technical assistance to ensure timely submission of periodic donor reports that meet donor standards (timeliness, accuracy and quality)
- Provide technical assistance to Prime in the management of sub-agreements, and subcontracts with consortium partners to ensure achievement of set targets and compliance with donor policies and regulations.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to CDC/Nigeria requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
- Support capacity in the management and design of subproject activities as directed including the preparation of budgets, implementation schedules, and evaluation criteria.
- Ensure that project resources are utilized in accordance with applicable Prime, FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring of subprojects to achieve financial, administrative, and programmatic goals.
- Guide and support the CO and state offices in establishing sound management systems to ensure cohesive implementation of project activities.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of systems that effectively respond to donor requirements regarding implementation procedures, reporting and evaluation.
- Support in ensuring the production of timely and accurate financial and programmatic reports to Prime, FHI 360 and donors as required.
- Ensure program quality according to set standards including quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA/BL in social mass communication, monitoring & evaluation, pharmacy, law, public health or related field, with a minimum of relevant experience with international development programs which includes 5 years of relevant supervisory experience. At least 2 years of experience in PEPFAR/CDC-funded projects.
- social science, statistics, mass communication, monitoring & evaluation, pharmacy, law, public health or related field, and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, international donor organizations, NGOs and CBOs is required.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR and CDC requirements.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Senior Technical Advisor Program Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.