Website World Health Organization (WHO)
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Sexual Reproductive Health/ Gender Based Violence Officer to be based in Amhara, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization|
|Position||Sexual Reproductive Health/ Gender Based Violence Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||13th May 2022|
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose Of The Position: This position will focus on implementing activities to strengthen the health response to Gender Based Violence (GBV) in Northern Ethiopia in close collaboration with the sub-national Health Cluster coordinator in the region and the WHO GBV specialist for Ethiopia humanitarian response. The position will also work closely with the WHO Health Operations for the emergencies in Ethiopia, AFRO and HQ Technical Officers.
Position in Organization:
- Sexual Reproductive Health/ Gender Based Violence Officer
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 months ( extension subject to performance and availability of funds)
- Job Posting: Apr 28, 2022, 4:57:57 PM
- Closing Date: May 13, 2022, 3:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Ethiopia
- Organization: AF_ETH Ethiopia
- Schedule: Full-time
- University Degree in health sciences (at least at master level) or a related field. A first degree in medicine or nursing with accumulated years of experience can be considered in lieu of the above.
- At least Five years’ work experience in Sexual Reproductive Health and or gender-based violence, ideally with some of this in humanitarian settings, and experience in training health organizations and health providers.
How to Apply WHO Sexual Reproductive Health/ Gender Based Violence Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2203953
The Closing Date: 13th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.