Website Abt Associates
The Abt Associates has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 May 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of State Coordinator to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Five years|
|Application Deadline||22 May 2022|
Abt Associates Job Vacancy 2022
Opportunity: The Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) Project is a 5-year, $209 million global task order that works to strengthen health systems as a means to achieve universal health coverage and improve population health and well-being. Interventions will focus on reducing financial barriers, holding health services accountable for meeting all clients’ needs and making sure that the care patients receive meets minimum standards. LHSS’s Nigeria activity will support the Government of Nigeria at the Federal level and in three states (Nasarawa, Plateau and Zamfara) to expand sustainable pro-poor health financing options to reduce health inequalities, improve access to essential health services for the most vulnerable populations, and increase government expenditure on health services for greater sustainability of health service delivery. The activity has the following objectives to accomplish in collaboration with Nigerian counterparts:
- Increase financial risk protection
- Improve population health coverage
- Increase number of fully functional facilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directly engaging state-level and national-level authorities to support with inception and early implementation through rapid diagnostics and preparation for intervention
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of interventions in respective states in project focus areas including health financing, organizational capacity development and primary health care management
- Establish and manage mechanisms to convene state agencies to enable learning exchange and knowledge co-productions
- Contribute to MEL activities, including learning, collecting data, and reporting on indicators, in collaboration with the MEL team
- Regularly report intervention status to the chief of party and senior technical leads to revise implementation plans as necessary to ensure best possible completion of interventions
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Management, Medicine, Health Administration, or other relevant field.
- Demonstrated expertise in strengthening health systems, including social health protection schemes and domestic resource mobilization.
- Familiar with Government of Nigeria health sector budgeting, planning, health financing, timelines, and stakeholders
- Proven track record of working effectively with government counterparts at various levels in Nigeria is highly preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with USAID, state and national offices and officials, and other development partners
- A proven, successful record of achieving results. The State Coordinators will be required to sustain the key roles and responsibilities largely independently and requires the initiative to ensure work is progressing.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively and independently. Strong communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills required.
- Proficient English writing/speaking skills required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Abt Associates State Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.