Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 April 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Supply and Procurement Associate to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Supply and Procurement Associate|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 6 years|
|Application Deadline||05 May 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a difference: In consultation with supervisor, provide input to the Country Programme Action Planning and advise on Supply requirements for the Plan of Operations and Annual Work Plans. Participate in the forecasting, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the supply chain operations, including establishment of performance indicators, and assessment of fit for purpose of products and services.
Support supply emergency preparedness and response activities including establishment of Long Term Arrangements (LTAs), Logistics Capacity Assessment and Contingency Plan update, and pre-positioning of stock.
- In cases where the incumbent has managerial responsibility of lower level GS staff, the incumbent will ensure timely and effective performance management of staff, providing practical advice and guidance to ensure individual and team objectives are met.
- In collaboration with supervisor, Supply Division, Regional Office and the global supply community, provide input to help ensure knowledge exchange and learning is prioritized to continuously build capacity of individuals and the team. Develop and facilitate training of newcomers, establish processes or manuals to support effective workflows
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: A university degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Contract/commercial law or another relevant technical field in combination with qualifying experience.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant administrative experience in supply chain management or a commercial context is required. Understanding of development and emergency /humanitarian work is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Supply and Procurement Associate Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 05 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.