Website Plan International
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
Accountabilities and Main Work Activities:
- Assist the Head of HR&OD in the development and implementation of training objectives, strategies, policies, and programs.
- Identify relevant current and future capacity development needs based on development plans, annual performance appraisal results, and in consultation with managers
- Coordinate the development and administration of organization training and development programs that inculcate PI values and bring desired organizational culture.
- Ascertain the capacity development programs delivered are effective and use a wide variety of latest training methodology.
- Facilitate in-house tailored training in collaboration with different selected employees and their supervisors
- Propose relevant training topics (How to use HRIS to Supervisors, Core HR training for Field HR staff and other relevant topics), Develop training materials (If necessary), facilitate and conduct different training and development programs
- Coordinate and Conduct training impact assessment using effective impact assessment tools.
- Update the induction formats and induction work books as needed and evaluate the proper delivery of induction and orientation sessions and prepare TOT programs for the focal persons.
- Monitor and evaluate ongoing or completed staff development/training program’s effectiveness and success
- Maintain useful training evaluation data, including documentation of lessons learned and ensure future initiatives have incorporated in this learning
- Coach and advise managers and supervisors who are involved on employees learning and development
- Maintain a keen training trends, best practices and put lesson learned for future use
- Design and deliver online training solutions or innovative kind of training.
- Document and report training and development provided.
- Ensure PIE Policy and procedures awareness session is conducted in every one months for all PIE employees
- Ensure all new joiners take Mandatory Training- within 5 days of new joiners joins PIE and track the report from HRIS for analysis
- Ensure brief Induction is conducted for new joiners within two weeks of new joiners joins PIE
- Ensure overall induction with CLT/Head of departments and Thematic area Leads in Every one Month to welcome new joiners and to familiarize with Plan working environment, policies and procedures.
- Track the mandatory course completion report on weekly base and remind for staff didn’t complete the course
- Organize Induction as per the Recruitment SOP.
Position in Organization:
- Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Location: Country Office
- Reports to: Head of HR/OD
- Grade: D1
- Closing Date: 19 May 2022
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 5+ Years of relevant experience out of which 3 years on a senior level experience (not necessarily gained in an NGO or INGO) or demonstrated equivalent combination.
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required.
How to Apply Plan International Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.