Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on April 29, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Warehouse Assistant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of secondary education|
|Experience Required||Minimum four years|
|Application Deadline||May 09, 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a difference?
A challenging and exciting opportunity has arisen within UNICEF Zimbabwe’s Supply & Logistics Section, for a passionate and committed Warehouse Assistant GS-4 level. Reporting to the Warehouse Associate (G-6), the Warehouse Assistant is responsible for assisting with uninterrupted supply of affordable and good quality supplies and services, adapted to the particular context and through compliance with UNICEF’s policies, procedures and ethics standards.
In collaboration with supervisor, Supply Division, Regional Office and the global supply community, provide input to help ensure knowledge exchange and learning is prioritized to continuously build capacity of individuals and the team. Develop and facilitate training of newcomers, provide inputs towards establishment of processes or manuals to support effective workflows.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 550309
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Harare
- Level: G-4
- Location: Zimbabwe
- Categories: Supply Management, Operations
- Education: Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to supply chain, business administration, contract/commercial law, or another relevant technical field.
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years of relevant administrative experience in supply chain management or a commercial context is required. Understanding of development and humanitarian work is an advantage.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of the local language is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Warehouse Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550309
The Closing Date: May 09, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.