Website Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 9th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of WASH Specialist to be based in Somali, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||WASH Specialist Engineer|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||14th May 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Purpose Of The Role: Under the direct supervision of the WASH team leader, WASH Specialist Engineer will be in charge of all technical activities related to WASH infrastructure and hygiene activities. She/he will ensure efficient and smooth implementation of the WASH projects in the targeted area.
Position in Organization:
- Title: WASH Specialist – Engineer
- Location: (Fafan/Jarar) Somali, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: G2
- Reporting To: WASH Manager
- Start of Contract & Duration: 10 Months
- Posting date: April 30, 2022
- Required Employee: 1
- A University degree in Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, Water Resource or Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, or a directly related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in coordination and supervision of WASH construction projects
- Strong knowledge and experience in engineering and construction projects with related processes like tendering of works, monitoring of construction sites, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in GIS/GPS and AutoCAD
- Previous work experience in refugee/IDP settings and complex emergencies is an asset.
How to Apply DRC WASH Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://drc.ngo/about-us/careers/vacancies/job/?p=164366
The Closing Date: 14th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.