Salary Slip Portal Tanzania, Salary slip Tanzania, Namna ya kupata salary slip, Jinsi ya Kujisajili Salary Slip Portal, Salary Slip Portal Register and Salary Slip Login.
Tanzania Salary Slip portal provides a totally new way for Tanzania government employee to apply and get their Payslip / Salary Slip online. This Salary Slip can be downloaded only if you get to register on the salaryslip.mof.go.tz.
Salary Slip Portal is a Government of Tanzania Salary Slip system for their employees and servants. So the system is all about giving convenience to government employees regarding online Salary Slip. Salary slip also known as a pay slip is provided to employees to record their monthly pay and allowances. It is a document that makes the employees aware of their incomes and deductions as it would differ from employee to employee. In this article, we look at Salary Slip Portal Tanzania by Tanzania Government Provided by Ministry of Finance and Planning (salaryslip.mof.go.tz).
Salary Slip Portal register and Salary Slip Portal Login (salaryslip.mof.go.tz) information.
The Tanzania Salary Slip Portal registration process is quite simple. However, you need to provide some personal information to sign up. Below are the details that you need to keep ready before you apply for Salary Slip Portal online registration. The information and key points you need for Salary Slip Portal registration are:
- Check number
- Your names
- Date of birth
- Vote (for example 88Z2)
- Subvote (eg 5007)
- Account your bank account
- Salary Scale (full of TGTS, TGS, n.k)
- Salary Grade (filling B, C, D, E, e.g.)
- Salary Step (will fill 1,2,3 nk). When Successfully registered, you will be redirected to the next page to fill it out
- Phone number
- email address
- Keep ready these things so you can get registration easily.
Follow the below links to proceed.
- Ensure all your information are the same as in Lawson System
- If you are not sure of your details, please contact your HR Officer
- For further assistance contact 0689 70 00 96, 0714 00 89 11, or 0766 74 71 14
Forgot your Salary slip portal account password?
- To reset the Salary slip portal password, use the ‘Forgot your Password’ link located in the log-in box of the Portal Home page. Enter the email account registered in the Salary slip portal, and Click on Salary Slip Portal Forgot Password (Reset Password) .